Monday, June 22, 2009

Veteran free agent DT La’Roi Glover has announced his retirement

It was reported on Monday by The Times-Picayune that veteran unrestricted free agent DT La’Roi Glover has announced his retirement. Glover was 34 years old now. He was the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2000, and played totally 13 seasons, including stints with the Raiders (1996), Saints (1997-2001), Cowboys (2002-05) and Rams (2006-08).
Write For Pay

Glover, who had won six Pro Bowls, told the paper he was considering job invitation from several teams.

“I’d had enough,” Glover said. “I’ve always believed that if you’re not 100 percent (committed) then it’s time to go. You can’t go into the season at 95 percent. I had to weigh do I want to play one more year and move my family again or do I want to start a new chapter in my life.”

Glover did a good job during his career. Hope he will live better in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome to leave your comments.

It is fine to embed keywords and links either in your name or your comments or both,

but please be serious with your comments and do not spam with two or more links in one comment.

System will automatically block spam comments.

Enjoy reading and discussing!