Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Verbal War starts between Jets coach Ryan & Dolphins LB Crowder

As the season is coming near, rival teams began to argue for their own advantages and opponents disadvantages.

Jets coach Rex Ryan started the war with the Dolphins by uttering negative words about Dolphins LB Channing Crowder to reporters.

"All I know is that he's all tatted up, so I guess I ought to be nervous about him. He's right about one thing: I am a first-time head coach, but I've been around the game all my life. I'm no different than I’ve ever been, just that more people are listening.

"The other thing is I think he's wrong because I do think you win in June. I think you win with your preparation and all that kind of stuff. If I was younger, I'd probably handle him myself."

Crowder fired back without hesitation.

"Oh, Lord have mercy. What's wrong with him? Now he's talking about preparation? We play them twice this year. If he wants to be prepared, shouldn't he know the starting middle linebackers of his division rival?

"He says he'd take care of me if he was younger? I'd have beat the hell out of that big old joker. Or if he really wants to get retro, my daddy or my uncle could have handled him. Don't get big. Win with preparation? Start watching some tape and learn who your rival is. Come on now."

If you have any opinion about the verbal war, feel free to leave your comments. But I think there will be more such arguments as the season is coming and continuing. Suggestion for the teams: No need to waste much time talking, let result speak.Write For Pay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome to leave your comments.

It is fine to embed keywords and links either in your name or your comments or both,

but please be serious with your comments and do not spam with two or more links in one comment.

System will automatically block spam comments.

Enjoy reading and discussing!